Texas Racing Results from Tim Sparks

I was informed that I sent the last one without the pictures I'll try again. This is my 237 MPH model airplane used in racing. It is a powered by a 200CC twin cly engine developing about 30 HP. I placed second with it at the Texas race last weekend (25-27 Jun) in Herne TX. It was unbelievably hot with heat indexes around 110F. Suffice it to say it was quite a challenge for me and my caller Bobby Slaughter, I posted a personal best time of 1:20 seconds for the course (3.6 miles) against some of the best pilots in the world. For more info on this type of racing, www.usraifo.org http://www.usraifo.org/
All the best, Tim








Popular posts from this blog

Fwd: British Imperial Airways 1930's

Lower than a Snake's Belly in a Wagon Rut

Saturday Doings 2023